Our Commitment to Our Clients
- To always treat you with respect, honesty and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of professionalism.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To return your phone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of all important documents.
- To respect your decision on the objectives of your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve all confidences learned during our attorney-client relationship.
- To work with the participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of professional conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar guidelines.