Fort Lauderdale Criminal Lawyer Bradford Cohen has been handling cases involving Kidnapping since beginning his practice in 1997. The crime of kidnapping is the taking of another person and carrying them away and/or detaining them, against their will, or against the will of their legal guardian. Kidnapping is a serious offense and is considered a felony, which can be punishable by up to 7 years. If you are being investigated or have been arrested for Kidnapping, call attorney Bradford Cohen for a free consultation today.
- 787.01 Kidnapping; Kidnapping of Child Under Age 13, Aggravating Circumstances
- 787.02 False Imprisonment; False Imprisonment of Child Under Age 13, Aggravating Circumstances
- 787.025 Luring or Enticing a Child
- 787.03 Interference with Custody
- 787.04 Removing Minors from State or Concealing Minors Contrary to State Agency Order or Court Order
- 787.05 Unlawfully Obtaining Labor or Services
- 787.06 Human Trafficking